Celebrate the North Fork agricultural traditions & folk arts in a true old-fashioned country fair. Fun for the whole the family!
- Children’s Old Fashioned Games & Activities
- Farm Animals
- Demos: Woodworking, Basket Weaving, Wooden Boat Building, Rug Hooking
- 1930s Quilt Show in Historic Barn
- Over 40 Authentic Arts & Crafts Vendors
- Bake Sale, Garden Sale, Farmer’s Market
- Toe-Tapping Music
- Local Food Trucks & Beverages
- Guided Tours of Historic Buildings
And SO much more!
$8 Adults • $5 Children ages 5-12
Special Family Rate: $20 2 Adults & 2 Children
***Tickets are non-refundable***
No Paper Tickets Will Be Issued! Please bring confirmation email to the ticket booth at the fair.