Miss Ella’s Gift Shop features an eclectic assortment of items, gifts and handmade treasures. The inventory is ever-changing, so stop in often and you’ll find something new! All proceeds in the shop go directly to Hallockville’s not-for-profit mission. Select items, sold on consignment, are made by local artisans and craftspeople.
Miss Ella’s carries:
- Handmade Polish pottery
- Local books, maps and souvenirs
- Children’s games, books and handmade wooden toys
- Hallockville t-shirts, caps, tote bags and more
- Vintage glass collectibles and decor
- A wide-range of holiday decor, ornaments and gifts during the Christmas season
- Handmade jewelry, birdhouses and baskets
Miss Ella’s Gift Shop Hours
The shop is currently open on Fridays and Saturdays 12-3pm through December 18. Outside of those hours, you can find your favorite items from Miss Ella’s in our online shop.
Find Miss Ella’s in the Hudson-Sydlowski House next to the museum driveway.