The Hallockville Fall Festival and Craft Show is a North Fork tradition! Come celebrate the rich folk arts and agricultural traditions of the community in a true old-fashioned country fair atmosphere. This is Hallockville’s biggest fundraiser of the year, and it is made possible through the generous support of community partners, volunteers, demonstrators and visitors from far and wide.
SAVE THE DATE: Saturday and Sunday, September 9 & 10, 2017 10am-5pm both days.
RAIN OR SHINE! For the safety of the farm animals on display, dogs are NOT permitted at the Festival. Thank you for your cooperation.
Hallockville Museum Farm is a not-for-profit organization and the Fall Festival is the largest fundraiser of the year. Your admission supports education programs, historic restoration, special exhibits, upkeep of 19 historic buildings on 28 acres of preserved land, friendly farm animals and so much more! Admission fees directly support the not-for-profit mission of the museum. Thank you for supporting the museum through your attendance!
The Festival features family-friendly activities for all ages to spend the day enjoying including:
- Over 50 craft and artisan vendors selling locally handmade items jewelry, woodcrafts, locally-inspired art and fine decor, homemade jams and jellies, handsewn and handknit pieces including hats, scarves, shawls, aprons and more, candles, bath and body care products, yarn and crafting supplies and so much, much more!
- Craft demonstrations and displays including rug hooking, basketweaving, quilting, woodcarving, decoy carving, woodworking, and more!
- Tractor Pull and Show by LI Antique Power Association
- Hand-hooked rug show in the Naugles Barn from the Peconic Ruggers guild
- Model Railroad from Railroad Museum of LI
- Live music by Eastbound Freight Bluegrass Band ongoing throughout the day
- Children’s activities and games
- Guided museum tours of the 1765 Homestead, 1931 Cichanowicz Farmhouse and Homestead Barn
- 250th Anniversary special exhibit and historic transportation exhibit
- Livestock display and farm animals- goats, horses, donkeys, cows and more!
- Local food and beverage vendors! Plus homemade baked goods just like grandma used to make! Enjoy these refreshments in the apple orchard picnic area.